LIKE A HUG FOR YOUR BRAIN
Lion’s mane mushrooms, also known as hou tou gu or yamabushitake, are large, white, shaggy mushrooms that resemble a lion’s mane as they grow.
They have both culinary and medical uses in Asian countries like China, India, Japan and Korea.
Lion’s mane mushrooms contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut.*
* information from www.healthline.com
6 potential benefits of Cordyceps, based on science:
1. contain bioactive substances that have beneficial effects on the body, especially the brain, heart and gut;
2. may reduce diabetic nerve pain in the hands and feet;
3. reduce symptoms of memory loss;
4. supports memory and concentration;
5. supports cognitive function and the nervous system;
6. promote nerve growth and protect the brain from Alzheimer’s-related damage.
FOCUS WITH LION’S MANE
As visually impressive as it is beneficial, the brain-supporting benefits of the beautiful lion’s mane mushroom have been studied for centuries. With both short-term and long-term benefits, our dual-extracted lion’s mane extract not only supports memory and concentration, but also supports cognitive function and the nervous system.
LION'S MANE MY NEW BEST FRIEND
“The very first time I tried this little packet was blended with some water. I sat down to my computer to do some work and instantly felt tapped in. I was hyper focused with a sense of pure zen.”
LACY PHILLIPS - FOUNDER OF FREE + NATIVE, HOLISTIC CHEF