BUCKWHEAT TEA - WHAT IS IT?
NATURAL & HEALTHY PRODUCT WITH A UNIQUE TASTE
Our natural buckwheat tea does not contain caffeine, gluten, additives or flavorings,
and there is only one ingredient — polished seeds of Tartary buckwheat.
Buckwheat tea is a healthy drink, perfect suits for your afternoon or evening time.
If you like the smell and taste of cookies, you would like the buckwheat tea.
It’s an infusion with a pleasant sweet taste and a slight bitterness in the aftertaste.
HOW TO BREW BUCKWHEAT TEA
The natural ingredients of Nut & Coconut buckwheat tea, as well as the processing technology, preserve all the beneficial properties. Tartary buckwheat contains B1 and B2, magnesium and iron, and the seeds are rich in fibre.
1 package is enough for 45-60 cups! 5 g for each 250 ml can be used up to 3 times!
How to brew a perfect cup of buckwheat tea:
1. take 1 tsp of buckwheat tea;
2. pour 95 С water over the buckwheat tea in the pot or cup (250 ml);
3. allow buckwheat tea to steep for 5 minutes and then enjoy its unique taste;
4. buckwheat tea can be used up to 3 times.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF BUCKWHEAT TEA
- Rich in magnesium, iron, vitamins B1, B2;
- Strengthens immunity, prevents diseases and disorders;
- Helps to normalise blood pressure, sugar and cholesterol levels in blood;
- Removes excess fluid from the body;
- Improves memory and sleep;
- Cleanses the body of toxins;
- Strengthens muscles of the heart;
- Improves metabolism.